I knew it!

17

As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Poor (Failure)

Take the test!

Wednesday 9 July 2008

The weather is confusing me

I am getting very confused by the British weather. It is July and it is dark, dull, wet and cold, it feels like a late October day, which makes me want to drink hot chocolate at work and wear thick black tights. However it is the middle of July and I am wearing a pencil skirt (sans tights), a short sleeved shirt and a pashmina for warmth. I think I get tired because my body thinks it’s in winter mode and needs chocolate and sleep.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for the sweet comment! your lattes with hearts are so cute. good luck in your endeavors!

Kimberly Furnell Art said...

Hehehehe. That's the same outfit I'm wearing. My sister-in-law just visited England. She commented that the weather wasn't so brilliant. Good to know that that isn't common!

Anonymous said...

My body always needs chocolate & sleep... :o) even in the summer. Yikes!
Linnea