I knew it!

17

As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Poor (Failure)

Take the test!

Wednesday 9 July 2008

Hello!

Well today will be the first entry of on my blog. I guess I should do a little round up of why I am writing a blog and what’s happening in my life at the moment. I am going to be keeping a blog to record all the things that go on in my life, so you can expect entries about what I have made for dinner, what the weather is like (oh how the English love to talk drizzle!), places of interest I have visited, the tribulations of my wedding planning, pictures of homemade wonders or just things I like and general rambling.

It is a raining wet July day and I am debating about whether to get the staff bus into town at lunch time and visit one of my favourite craft shops and possibly purchase some new fabrics for a brand new project (yet to be decided), or whether to wait until home time and make some on line purchases. I am thinking about making some pot holders, bit of a trial really and also an excuse to use up some beautiful peacock fabric that I cut to the wrong size! I am thinking either a log cabin type affair or something a bit simpler to showcase the peacocks.

No comments: