I knew it!

17

As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Poor (Failure)

Take the test!

Wednesday 6 July 2011

tor of Hove gets a makeover

Okay, so I personally am not getting a makeover, but tor of hove the blog is getting a makeover. This little bloggy has been neglected for a very long time, things have changed, my life has changed, I am now focussed on different things, namely my beautiful son Baxter and my love of colour.

Colour whore is a bit of a cheeky name, but i'm going with it, as I can't say any one colour is my favourite and I whore myself out colour wise everyday. Today i'm in neon pink, orange and turquoise, yesterday it was monochrome and patent red. My rooms are treated with the same shameless abuse of the colour wheel, and why not I say. My living room plays host to apple green, lime green, turquoise and black and white.

The new improved ToH aka Colour whore, is going to mainly focus on interior design (my number one love other than my son and husband), bit of food (I make a damn fine gluten free coffee and walnut cake), maybe some fashion (I am LOVING the Colour Blocking trend) and anything else I find fascinating.

Hope you all enjoy my pantone rich blogett.

Tor xxxx

No comments: